Thank you so much for being a My Little Mascara Club Beauty Bestie Brand Ambassador! Your participation in the Brand Ambassador Program is governed by the Program Terms and Conditions which contains all of the rules of the program. Below are some answers to some of the frequently asked questions about the Brand Ambassador Program rules. These rules are very important so we hope that you will read through them carefully.
- You must be 18 or older and a US resident to be an Ambassador.
- Please don’t comment with your Ambassador code on any My Little Mascara Club social media posts or channels (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, etc.), even if you see another Ambassador doing it.
- Similarly, don’t post your Ambassador code to any posts from My Little Mascara Club wholesale accounts or stores who carry our products. Also, please do not go into stores that sell My Little Mascara Club and share your code with customers. If we receive word from a wholesale account this is happening, you will be removed from the program.
- Do not sell My Little Mascara Club items at events of any kind (ex. farmer's markets, etc.).
- DO NOT add your Ambassador code to coupon sites, it’s cheating! We check these sites frequently. If we find your rep code added to one of these coupon sites, you will be notified immediately and this will be cause for REMOVAL from the Ambassador Program. NOTE: This includes using your shopping link in ads from Google, Facebook, etc.
- Remember that the purpose of the Brand Ambassador program is to bring new clients to the brand, help spread the My Little Mascara Club movement and create a positive and supportive environment!
- Be kind and respectful to all other ambassadors.